PE and Sport Premium
Sports Premium Statement
At Great Clacton CofE Junior School we pride ourselves on delivering a high quality sports curriculum and a range of opportunities for children to represent our school in sporting events.
Some of our achievements in 2018-19 were:
- Gold medalists in the Colchester Tag rugby tournament
- Gold medalists in the girls football league
- Gold medalists in the local and district rounders tournaments
- Silver medalists in the girls football cup
- Silver medalists in the boys football league
- Bronze medalists in the District Athletics at Colchester Garrison
We have two specialist sports coaches employed full time at the school – Mr Brothers and Mr Croll. Each class has two PE sessions per week with the specialists and cover the PE curriculum for their year groups. In addition to this, our coaches run after-school clubs 4 x weekly for children to build on their skills and be part of school sports teams.
Please download the document evidencing the Impact of the Primary PE and Sport Premium below:
Primary PE Sport Premium Report – 2019-20