All our work funded by the Pupil Premium is aimed at accelerating progress so that the vast majority of children leave Great Clacton Church of England Junior School at, or above, the national average. We also aim for every child to make progress that is good or better. We also use funding to enhance experiences for our children and to give them opportunities which inspire them and promote aspirations.
Please read the information from the government, which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Pupil Premium funding will be allocated following annual needs analyses which will identify priority pupils and groups. The following factors will be taken into consideration:
- ‘Children Looked After’ for a period of six months or more.
- Children from low-income families who are currently eligible for free school meals.
- Children who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the last 6 years.
- Children from families who work in the Armed Forces.
- Pupil Premium Policy and Spend Reports
Please find details of our Pupil Premium Policy which includes details of our allocation and spend reports including impact review.